What's happening in class:
- Make sure we can all get to and from exhibition
- Write our scripts so we know what to SAY at exhibition
- Make sure everyone understands their role at exhibition
1. Making sure we can all get to and from exhibition
The first thing for you to do is to fill in the "How will you be getting to exhibition" spreadsheet next to your name here.
2. Writing out our scripts for exhibition
Write your script, then present it to a partner - show them your comic so they understand what you are talking about it. Take their feedback on board and refine your performance.
3. Exhibition roles
We will discuss these as a group
If your comic is on the short list, you need to draw a caricature of your face, and write a one-paragraph "blurb" for your exhibition card
Finally, if you're done with everything you need to do, read one of the articles here and fill in a double-entry diary. Before you start reading, talk to Dr. Patton about the purpose of this reading.