Write Club Work
- Morning Quick Write (Slide 1)
- Follow-up Interview Notes (slide 13)
- Afternoon Quick Write (Slide 17)
What to work on at home
"Why I Just Told My Students to Put Their Laptops Away", by Clay Shirky
- Definitions of the underlined words in the article are here.
This is a response to Clay Shirky's Article - read it if you want another perspective:
"Why Technology Belongs in the Classroom", by David Kelly
This is what to write in Write Club while you're reading:
- Write at least five arguments Clay Shirky gives for why students should not use laptops/phones/tablets in class.
- Optional: write rebuttals to his arguments.