All-time Greatest Panel - Project Documents
What to work on at home
- 2 double-entry diaries per chapter in Read Club
- Banana Slugs: comment on the blog.
- Golden Eagles: reply to a comment on the blog.
Continue your research for the "All-time Greatest" Panel.
- Take a look at Crash Course and Keith Hughes to see if there are any relevant videos for your character (hint: there definitely will be).
- You can also take advantage of the long weekend and listen to a Backstory podcast. They are full of fascinating information. Each one has a different theme, and lots are relevant to the State of the Union (for example, check out these episodes about the minimum wage, about philanthropy, about terrorism on American soil, about relations with Russia, about the power of the president, aboutthe history of the police, and about Islam in America.