What we did today in class
- We watched this video about "internship tips", made by students at High Tech High Media Arts
- We read "Going Against the Zeitgeist: The High School Internship", by Noah Schlottman, an 11th grader at High Tech High Media Arts
- We annotated this article using coding symbols
- We had a graffiti discussion based on the question "Why would High Tech High let you spend 4.5 weeks of junior year outside the school building?", drawing on what we read in "Going Against the Zeitgeist".
You can see some photos from our graffiti discussion here:
- Sticky notes from annotating "Going Against the Zeitgeist"
- Questions for Ben Daley
- ATDPTI: Read up to "Don't trust your computer" (p. 130)
- Five double entry diary entries
- Post question for Ben Daley on “Absolutely True Discussions”
- Bring PHOTUS again (sorry!)