Write Club Work
Write a timeline of the major events in this weekend’s reading (which was from “Thanksgiving” to “Don’t Trust your Computer”).
This timeline should be good enough that someone who forgot to read yesterday would be able to hold their own in a discussion about the plot using only your notes.
Quick Write 2:
Following our in-character discussion, respond to the question you have most to say about:
- Are Junior and Penelope going to last as a couple?
- Was Junior right to switch High Schools?
- What does it mean to be true to yourself?
- Can a person be racist and be a good person?
- Who has the most hope?
- What does your future look like?
- Which comes first? Your friends, your family, or yourself?
What to work on at home:
In Write Club:
Write a timeline of the key events from tonight's reading