- Listening Party & Squad Assessment Handout
Crown Cove Field Trip Permission Slip, Waiver, and $20.00
- Only pay the money if you are able
Past Due (let's get this all turned in!)
Here's how to make sure you're all caught up:
Step 1: Check Powerschool
Your log-in for Powerschool should now be the same as your log-in for school computers (so convenient, right?). If this isn't working, talk to Dr. P and/or Dave.
Step 2: Make sure you have added the Shared Humanities Folder to your Google Drive
If you aren't sure how to do this, talk to the other members of your Podcast Hackathon Squad. If no-one on your Squad knows, talk to another squad.
Step 3: Turn in missing work
Here's how to turn in each assignment:
How to turn in your self portrait
- Rename the photo as your first name (so my self-portrait would just be called Alec)
- Put the photo into the Self-portraits folder (which is in the Shared Humanities Folder)
- Rename the Golden Moment as your first name(so my Golden Moment would just be called Alec)
- Put the Golden Moment into the "Parent Interview Golden Moment" folder.
- You can find this folder by going to the Shared Humanities Folder, and then opening your pod's folder
- Open the Shared Humanities Folder
- Open your pod's folder
- In that folder you will find a spreadsheet entitled "Post a Link to your Baseline Essay on your DP Here".
- Open that spreadsheet and paste a link to the page of your DP with your baseline essay
Just take the survey! There's a link to it here.