What's happening in class
After that, we're putting the Absolutely True Comics project into our DPs. Here's what each DP should contain:
1. A description of the Absolutely True Comics project (you can modify this from the text on my DP)
2. An image of your comic
3. A link to your bibliography
4. An artist’s statement, including the following:
- Explain the event your comic describes
- Explain the historical reasons the happened
- Explain how it affects the contemporary world (and ATDPTI, if relevant)
- Describe what you're most proud of in your comic
- Describe a challenge you faced, and how you dealt with it
- Describe what you'd do differently if you did this again.
- Describe what you’ve learned from this process, that you can apply to your internship.
Thursday: DP entry due
Friday: Student-parent discussion form due