What we did in class
What we wrote in our Write Club notebooks during school
- Put a "post-it flag" onto the first page of this week in your notebook.
- Double entry diary critique (see presentation).
- "Opening statement" (discussants) OR notes on the socratic seminar (observers)
- Read ATDPTI up to "Because Russian Guys are Not Always Geniuses" (p. 199)
- Write five coded double entry diaries
- Post a comment on the blog, and respond to somebody else’s comment
- If you didn't do it in class, write down the "challenge" you are focusing on in this google form
Tomorrow we’ll be talking about why people should (or shouldn’t) read ATDPTI in schools, so focus your notes on lines from the text that help you to support either argument.