What we did today in class
You can find the critique sheet that we used here.
After the critique, we wrote down all the changes we wanted to make to our own comics based on the critique, and planned out how we will make those changes this week.
2. Final comic is due Friday. Here's what you need to do:
- Make a folder in your documents, called "[Your Name] final comic"
- Save a .psd file of your final comic in the folder
- Save a .png file of your final comic in the folder
- Copy this folder onto a memory stick, and give it to Dr. Patton
3. Artist's Statement needs to be written as a script, so that you can use it to talk to people about your comic (and the event it describes) at exhibition. This should be finished by Monday.