What we did in class today
What we wrote in our Write Club notebooks during class
- We finished "Places where ATDPTI was banned" research question (see slide 5 of the class presentation for more information. If you weren't in school today, look on the Readlist, and choose to answer questions about either West Valley, Dade County, Stockton, or Crook County).
- Fill in the google form, if you haven’t yet (you can see it in the entry just below this one)
- Read “Why The Best Kids Books are Written in Blood” by Sherman Alexie
- Write a double entry diary, with as many entries as will be helpful to you when writing your essay.
- When you finish reading, answer these 2 questions:
- What is Alexie’s central argument?
- What data does Alexie present to make his argument?