What we did today in class
In-class notebook work
- Seminar question - see presentation slide 1
What to do to make sure you give a great presentation on Friday:
- Compile enough research to answer every question on the “Research” slide
- If you think you’ve got everything, we’ll have a chat
- Organize your research into an outline
- Use the rubric to help you structure this
- Write a full first draft of your part of the presentation. Read it to your partner, and time it
Get your "20th Century Classic" book by today.
If you'd like to borrow a book from me, let me know in advance.