1. Critiquing Models: Last Year's Digital Portfolios and my prototype
- Dean M
- Kathryn W
- Adrian V
- Wally S
- Alexia S
- Andrew P
- Cassidy C
- Kevin B
- Dr. P's prototype (for this year - still a work in progress)
What should go on your DP
How to update your DP
This will link your new (weebly) DP to the school website.
- Make sure your new DP has a link to your old DP. I just looked for an example to show you and I can't find any with a link to last year's DP- so you probably need to add one!
- If you can't remember the link to your DP, you can find it here. Once you've done that, save it as a bookmark. Seriously, bookmark it. I mean, it's your DP for goodness' sake!
- To link to the school's website, follow the instructions on this page
- To find photos, go to this folder
2. Create a new page called "In Sickness & in Health: The Exhibition" (Or something along those lines)
Fill it with beautiful and informative content, based on your critique of the "exemplar" DPs
What to work on at home
- If you haven't written your SLC letters yet, write them! Directions for writing and submitting are here
- Link your DP to the school website
- Work on your exhibition reflection
- Read it aloud/Share it with a friend/Critique a friend’s
- Rewrite it
- Upload exhibition photos so your peers can use them
- (If possible) upload your oral history interview to Vimeo
- Add photos/captions/video/docs to your DP
- Get a new notebook for second semester
In-class notebook work
- Seminar question (see presentation)
- Notes on what should go in your reflection, based on what you read.
Background reading for our trip to the R/V Melville (the ship we're going on next week)
This is an especially good idea if you are thinking of applying for an internship here!