What's happening today
- Reading your 20th Century Classic
- Reading the Socratic Seminar reading (write at least 8 double-entry diaries)
- Contacting (or following up with) organizations about internships
- Writing (and revising) your résumé
- Drawing, tracing, and scanning your picture book page
- Writing and revising your picture book page text
- Commenting on the DLMOOC reading (honors)
Socratic Seminar: Readings
- Write at least 8 double-entry diaries
- Write at least 8 double-entry diaries (Banana Slugs, I have your notebooks, so just write these on a blank sheet of paper).
Socratic Seminar: Essential Questions
- Are the Olympics worth the investment for the city that hosts them?
Banana Slugs and Waves:
- Should we accept the coroner’s verdict on the death of Elisa Lam?
What to do at home
- Read and annotate your Socratic Seminar reading (see above)
- Read your independent reading book (your first book should be finished by tomorrow, unless you've been in touch with me and we've agreed on an alternative finishing date.).