In the comments section for this post, write a Goodreads-style review of your first Independent Reading book. To see what a "Goodreads review" looks like, take a look at these examples:
- Review of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian
- Another review of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian
If you'd like, you can actually post your review on Goodreads, but no matter what, please post it here!
If you'd prefer to have more structure for this assignment... If you'd like a bit more structure for this assignment, do the following:
- Write what you think another 11th grade reader will find most interesting about this book.
- Write what you think they will find most frustrating about this book.
- Write a "golden line" from the book (if the golden line contains a spoiler, please put a warning in bold above it).